Tuesday 22 January 2008

Love ATC

I love these new Paperartsy stamps sooooooo much! I am inspired by them at the moment, and I'm trying to make all of the things I can see in my head before I forget them! My DH is in Penzance at the moment, so that's helping. The house is tidy, the baby is asleep, and I'm just about to go do some more stamping now! Daytime stamping, how decadent!
This ATC is for UK Stampers January swap, which is an open theme. I have prepared the backgrounds for the other two I need to make. Hopefully I'll be able to post them tomorrow- day and night stamping!
Stamps: Paperartsy
Background: H20s
Inks: Brilliance
Other: White embossing powder, Polyshrink shrink plastic, and wire, ribbon, and letters from my stash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel, Loving the updated pic of you, hating you for your lifestyle. I'm so jealous of baby and crafting (I think I've said this before)I aim to be like you by 2008 ;0) Hope Dan is ok? I love your mum's card from a sketch. It is very different from the sketch but I can see where you've kept the main elements there, which I think shows you have used your own style, just in a way your not used to. x hel x