Thursday 31 May 2007

Not the best day of my life!

The plan last night was that we would have a lovely, and very naughty, Kebab, then I would spend half an hour or so playing with my shiny new blog, uploading some photos, and generally having fun. It was not to be. My beloved laptop, which I have had for about 5 years, died, taking with it the most recent photos, my bookmarks list, and all of my font downloads. The worst thing is that it's been having power supply problems for a couple of weeks, so I had got the external hard drive out and said to myself "must back up", then didn't get around to it. Whoops! DH says he can rescue the files, and I'm going out to buy a new laptop this afternoon. Then, after I've loaded on the essentials, I will definitely get this blog up and running- what's the point of an online secret diary?!

No comments: