Thursday 31 May 2007

UK Stamper's May ATC swap

While I was waiting to organise some new photos and add some slideshows, I remembered these ATC's which is for the May 3 x 3 swap on UK Stampers. These are the first ATCs I have made, and I think I am addicted. I have since made 2 more, photos to come. The theme was Mona Lisa (you'd never have guessed!) and I got a little technique happy here. The initial image was printed onto textured cardstock, sanded, then rubbed with distress inks and spritzed with a little water. Then I stamped in black Stazon using Aud Design stamps and coated with Glossy Accents. The words were printed from the computer, then rubbed with Distress Inks again. The corners were card, stamped with an Anna Griffin damask image, then triple embossed and stamped with a frame stamp from the same set. Lastly I added a piece of organza ribbon, to reflect the veil the Mona Lisa is wearing, and some Making Memories brads.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: