Saturday 5 July 2008

Thank you.

I have had so many lovely comments about my Nan, so thank you all for your kind thoughts. The funeral was on Tuesday, and it turned out to be a real family get together. I met many members of our extended family that I didn't know, and the best thing of all is that I got to spend the afternoon with my brother, who lives on the other side of the country. Now we are all getting back on with our lives; still sad, but with a reminder of the warmth that you get from having a great family. I am giving myself this weekend as 'chilling out' time, then I will try to resume normal service- if I can work out what that is!

2 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

((hug))...she looked a lovely lady from the photograph.

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that we so often leave it to the sad moments in life for get-togethers, isn't it? Glas to hear everything went well.