Gail did it again, and issued a challenge which, well, challenged me!
I did this on Saturday night, as always- I tend to do my swap/card commitments first and do challenges if I have the time. It was fun creating something just 'because', and I have ended up with three little embellishments which I am sure to use. I also used this challenge to experiment with some different techniques, which is always useful!
Post your challenges here on the blog or post a link.
Colour: Distress Ink, Glimmer Mist, Paint Dabbers, Embossing Powders, Brilliance, Versafine
Stamp: Cherry Pie leaf stamp
Other: Japanese newspaper (base for first leaf), alcohol inked background (base for second leaf), funky foam (base for third leaf), eyelets, raffia, leather thong, ribbon, all from my stash.
The top leaf is heat embossed on paper, the second is made by using different colours of powder on top of clear UTEE, and moving the colour about with the heat gun before pressing the stamp into the hot goo, and the third is funky foam, painted with Paint Dabbers, heated, stamped into then heated again for the curl. I *love* my heat gun :D