Thursday 1 January 2009

Yay, all done (almost!) plus new header

I am going to have to play a lot to get my posts to look right- I always use the same settings for my photos and text, but may have a go with changing the width of the photos (thank goodness for preview!) I have been planning a turquoise/blue/green header for ages, but didn't 'get around to it'. I have used stamps from my three favourite companies, and some of my favorite products, too. Hope you like it!

Colour: Distress Inks, Moonshadow Mist, Perfect Pearls, Distress Crackle paint, Stickles, Distress Stickles, Stazon, Versafine, Iridescent Medium
Stamps: Paperartsy, Cherry Pie, Elusive Images
Other: Grungeboard, wire, Sizzix tag die

If you are wondering what I haven't done yet, it's the label cloud- I need to Google the RGB codes- later, dude!

8 comments:

Jo said...

I always liked your old header from the first time I found your blog. Was worried when you said you were changing it but this still feels like your place. Can you configure it to serve coffee and cake to visitors too?

Anonymous said...

I liked the old header too, but the new one has a lovely colour scheme - like the wire too!

Sid said...

Your new look is really great, love the three columns and especially like the new header. Congratulations !

Dymphie said...

Love the New Look, great banner.
Happy NewYear Hazel!

Minxy said...

Great new header, i was gonna do my own but then found an application on photobucket, and made a digital one insteed. Lazy i know but hay! lol

joanne wardle said...

The new header is fantastic. I love it. I do love the title of your blog, it makes me smile.

sam21ski said...

Love the new look blog Hazel and the header is fab - well done xxxx

Isabelle Norris said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!
I want to make a new header(well... a "header" as there isn't one) for my blog, but i'm struggling to find the right size....
yours is AMAZING!!
happy new year and lots of hugs!!
isa xxx