Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas, everyone!



These are my Christmas cards this year. I always do a batch of similar cards, as I don't really have the inspiration to do them all different! I have a couple of individual cards made- it's amazing how skilled my one year old is at using the Cuttlebug, and inking the edges of the cardstock! (Well, he can at least hold a crayon to scribble on the inside for his Daddy. Next year he can play with the craft stuff!) Anyway, for these cards I made some backgrounds using Distress inks (Water/craft mat plus sprayed) then cut them into squares, heat embossed the central images and then embossed around the edges. All of the images on these are Paperartsy, apart from the snowflakes, which are Katzelcraft.
Happy Christmas to you all, I'll be posting if I have anything new, otherwise I'll be enjoying Christmas with my family. Have fun!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Hazel! Hope your day was special too!
Jacqueline

Isabelle Norris said...

luuuuuurvely Hazel !!!

Pat said...

They're georgeous Hazel...love the backgrounds

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful ... I love the embossing on the distress ink backgrounds.