Thursday 6 November 2008

UK Stampers ATC's for October- Newest Stamps.



I realise these photos all seem to be taken at a really odd angle, but since these ATCs were all painted with a mixture of Perfect Pearls, Cosmic Shimmer and Stickles, I wanted to show the effect. My newest stamps at the time the theme was set were a set by ISC, which you may have seen on many other blogs- that face stamp is so beautiful that lots of stampers have it and use it well! It was nice to play around with effects, and I deliberately kept these simple, using straightforward stamping for a change! Don't worry, though, I have signed up for another CJ at UK Stampers, so expect to see me get carried away at least once a month!

Colour: Versamagic, Versafine, Cosmic Shimmer powders, Perfect Pearls (both used as paint), Stickles, Aurora ep, Stazon
Stamps: ISC
Other: Vellum printed with script (used for butterflies)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrummy colours....and LOVE that stamp,think I might have to get them now Ive seen these ATC's

Sian said...

I've got the middle one of these, and it's beautiful! Great work, and I love that stamp.

My name is Cindy said...

This is a yummy stamp!! Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Very striking, I rslly do love these :-D