Thursday 20 November 2008

You are invited...





At last, I can show you the pictures of my new CJ. Hurrah! I thought I would never have time to edit these pictures. Life is very busy at the moment, and I seem to be going from one thing to the other with barely a pause. Better to be busy than bored, though :D

I was just about to type my usual list of ingredients, then I realised I have used practically everything I own! (Not every colour, I hasten to add!). The main stamp is by Elusive Images, and the other stamps I have used are also EI apart from the little butterfly, which is Rubadubado. If anyone wants any other info, please email me and ask- I am only not adding it because I don't want to be typing for an hour LOL!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

this is pretty perfect Hazel - wish I was in this CJ now :)

Anonymous said...

its totally gorgeous Hazel and so is the stamp youve picked...better put my thinking cap on for this one!

Veronica said...

Beautiful Hazel - great colours and textures.

Hugs
Vron xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning - truly- so are so talented

Lorraine said...

great cj I have never really done a cj swap ..perhaps after xmas I will sign up for one as it looks good

Searching for God in the everyday said...

I don't know what a CJ is, but this is beautiful! I love your work...it is just gorgeous.

Zuzu's Blog said...

Ooo Nice!!!!!!

Jacqueline said...

That is one stunning piece of work! I'm fairly new to journalling, but would just love mine to trun out like that!

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

It's truly beautiful hazel. Love the hidden elements, and gorgeous stamp you used! xx

Unknown said...

Wow Hazel I love it, I spyed the Elusive Image stamp stright away, lol. Colours have really set it of.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is fantastic!