Saturday 27 December 2008

Christmas presents- mini-albums





I actually made all but two of my Christmas presents this year- it was time-consuming, but worth it, as the gifts were really appreciated. My family are used to handmade things- I used to make all my pressies from an early age (mostly felt comb-cases and embroidered hankies!)- but I have never made anything for Paul's family before, apart from cards, as I didn't know if they would like what I do! These are the scrapbooking projects, and I will show all of the arty things later!

Stamps by Studio G and Paperartsy. The green concertina album is made using two used gift-cards for the covers.

2 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Aww brilliant, and I bet they'll be treasured. Love the photo on the slide :0)

Minxy said...

More fab creations, love the mini album, never thought to just use pics as they are.