This is another of my half-done projects, but when I am time-challenged I do tend to just do a small project rather than a whole card or page. Last night was not a sleeping night for Dan, so whilst Paul was cooking, I decide to decorate some Maya Road chipboard flowers. The story behind this is that a few months ago, Godelieve showed a project using the Windsor and Newton Iridescent medium. I looked for it at the time with no joy, and then forgot about it. It gives a finish a little bit like H20 paints, and you can either mix it in or paint it over your painted project. Well, I went shopping to a huge place which stocks a lot of basic craft and art equipment (plus loads of homeware, it's a tempting shop!), and there it was, on the shelf! Naturally, I had to have it, and last night it was sitting on the table when I got downstairs. Godelieve has also recently decorated some chipboard flowers, the ones from Maya Road which I have had for nearly two years and hadn't used. So I thought: iridescent medium, Godelieve, flowers, and this is the result! I used a mix of Brilliance and Versamagic inks, plus a little Distress Ink, stamped with my Hero Arts script stamp, then over-washed with the Iridescent Medium. I am planning to use them on a card, I have an idea in mind, but let's hope Dan sleeps this evening!