Saturday 9 August 2008

Here at last- Photos of my Cherry Pie swap!




I love being part of an international group of stampers, and I recently participated in this 4"x4" swap entitled "Tribute to Women". I have watched from the sidelines on many swaps in this group, partly as I didn't feel I had the right stamps to participate (it's Cherry Pie only, and I only had two sets for a while), and partly because of the postage costs. Well, this swap really inspired me, and I am so glad I joined, as you can see what I got in return for making my squares! Marina did a fantastic job of presenting the artwork, and this wall hanging currently has pride of place in my living room.

Participants, from top, left to right: Linda Kilsdonk, Bibi, Brandy Wickham, Linda Jennings, me, Kathy Ronan, Loretta D'Onofrio, Janie Husband, Marina Lenzino, Melanie. All stamps by Cherry Pie.

If you like what you see, click here to go to Cherry Pie's site. Love those stamps!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

This looks great! bet you are glad you took the plunge and signed up for this swap :)