Sunday 3 June 2007

Challenges.

There is a lot going on in the crafting world, if you just go out and look for it. Daring card makers, Wednesday Stamper, Green Pepper Press, they inspire some amazing artwork, which then goes on to inspire those of us who just spectate each week rather than join in.
That's not to say I don't get involved in challenges, in fact quite the opposite! It can get quite frantic getting everything done in time for the deadlines. I have really started to experiment outside of my comfort zone, not always very successfully, but I always try!
These are the challenges/swaps I am currently doing:
-UK Stampers Black and White inchie swap
-UK Stampers "Velvet-ize" swap (a mini book inspired by Craft TV Weekly)
-UK Stampers Name Badge mini-album (also from Craft TV Weekly)
-UK Stampers "Define Your Space" tag/label challenge
-Isa's weekly challenge- this week is the letter C
There is also a very interesting looking ATC swap on UK Stampers, I just have to see how the time goes! There are also some great swaps on Talk Crafts forum, I am hoping to join in again once I've got my to-do list down to a managable level!

No comments: