Saturday 9 June 2007

A relaxing Saturday...

...or as close as you can get with a 6 month old baby! I have no photos to post today, as I am planning and pondering! Last night Isa posted this week's challenge, which was the letter 'D', plus the option of using a sketch for the layout, and a butterfly. I like to challenge myself by doing all of the options each week, but sketches terrify me! Isa has posted two beautiful examples of using this sketch, one a card and one a scrapbook layout, and I think, given the (to me) complexity of the sketch, I will do a layout. I have it all planned in my head, I just need to get the perfect photos to go with it! So today I will be chasing my husband and son around with the camera hoping that if I take enough piccies I will have the perfect two. Then I will just have to bite the bullet, and try to follow the sketch. Wish me luck!

No comments: