Saturday 30 June 2007

The day after the night before!

I gave my Husband his Father's day present last night: an evening out without the baby! We went to a local Indian restaurant which we had been looking at visiting since it opened a year and a half ago. It's too close to home for a taxi ride, but too far to walk (especially after eating!) so it needed the special circumstances of one of us not drinking so we could drive! When I was pregnant, I didn't want to go, and since Dan was born we haven't had the opportunity, so last night was really special.
Back to the important things in life- stamping! After an evening off, I'm raring to go again. I'm finally up to date with my swaps, so I can start on some challenges again. This week's Wednesday Stamper is 'Hats', and Isa has changed her challenges to a monthly winner based on a points system. So off I go again! Yippee!

1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

I bet that was the best dinner ever...I am jealous..we have not done anything >alone< in 18 months!