Tuesday 3 March 2009

CJ page for Gail

This is my attempt at humour for Gail's CJ, and I think it gets the point across, although I'm not too convinced about my execution! Her stamp is the shoes, which just made me think about the Wizard of Oz (plus those funny radio and TV ads featuring the Wicked Witch of the West and her best friend, Vicky, have inspired me). I coloured over the image with my watercolour crayons again- I love the texture they add (I was channelling tornado!). I hope Gail likes it.

Colour: Watercolour crayons, Stickles (on shoes), Stazon, Distress Inks
Stamp: Mad Rat?
Other: Image of old house, acetate

3 comments:

Sid said...

Great take on the shoes Hazel and love the textures !

Anonymous said...

It is fabulous and I am sure she will love it.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! x