Monday 9 March 2009

February Inchies- Oriental

You may realise this week that I have downloaded the contents of my camera, and am now trying to blog it all! This is my inchie swap for this month, and Sid gave us the theme of Oriental. Recently, I have been rifling through my scraps drawers before I start any new project, and this time I found a scrap of background paper that I made for my first Bind-it-all project in July 2007. It's nice to recycle :)

Colour: Nick Bantock inks, Perfect Pearls, Versafine, Versamagic (stamped into clay)
Stamps: Paperartsy (Buddha), Non Sequitur (chop)
Other: Das air-dry clay, red embroidery thread, black card

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the embroidery thread and the clay "seals" - looks fab with the greens and blues!

Minxy said...

ooow these look fab, great colouring, really bold

Sid said...

Love the home made seals Hazel.....they look so professional, thought you had bought them !!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant and so original. I have been waiting for you to 'empty' your camera.

Love your work.

sam21ski said...

WOW - you've fitted a lot onto a very small space Hazel - they lok fab, especially with the black background

Lorraine said...

love your inchies..I find these a hard size to work with ..but yours are brilliant