Sunday 8 March 2009

February ATCs- Friends



I love to try variations on a theme for my 3 for 3 swap ATCs each month, and this month I was playing with Versamark resist, Blending Blox and brayering, and metal embossed in the Cuttlebug. I am also trying to use up old stash! The Papermania flowers were bought the year they came out, and I have given them a new look by embossing and shaping them. Expect to see more of the same- they came in a big pack! Now I just need to find a new look for my enormous box of metal-rimmed tags...

Colour: Distress Inks, Dee Greunig's Blending Blox, Whispers back ink, Stazon, Paint Dabber, Sakura glaze pen, black fineline pen
Stamps: Kathy Davies (flower), Crafty Individuals (words and flourish)
Other: Drinks can metal, Papermania metal flowers, seed beads, glossy card

12 comments:

Claireabelle said...

3 fab ATC's Hazel, I think the bottom one is my fav
x

Sid said...

Gorgeous ATC's Hazel, love the middle one the most.

Anonymous said...

oooo loving the ATC's!

petrasart said...

Greatful ATC´s!!!!! I like them ALL :-)))))))

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous Hazel, love those embossed metal flowers! x

Angelnorth said...

Those little CB folder words look great Hazel - I think snipping out individual words is the only way I've used that folder!

Minxy said...

just stunning, love the last one best

Isabelle Norris said...

Love those Hazel! beautiful
isaxx

sam21ski said...

They look even better in the flesh xxx Thanks for joining in

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Great work.I love lots going on ...and such gorgeous fresh colours too. Inspirational work.

Hannah - Mary P said...

Those are lovely.

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous ATC's I think the top one is my fav!