Tuesday 10 March 2009

Next photos- Domino Jewelry



This was for yet another swap- it's rare at the moment that I do anything which isn't for a swap! I really enjoyed making these, and think I will make some more at some point.

Colour: Domino 1- Sharpies, Stazon, Clear UTEE, Moonglow ep, Stickles (on heart charm) Domino 2- Stazon, Gold and copper ep
Stamp: Rubbadubado
Other: Plastic dominoes, ribbon (on back, not shown), florist's wire (to make loops for necklace), waxed linen thread (for dangle on brooch), jewelry findings, Glossy Accents

16 comments:

Minxy said...

Oh wow these are georgous Hazel x

Flippinpest said...

These are beautiful Hazel. What a lucky recipient to receive these!

RubyMay said...

These are beautiful Hazel....how can you bear to part with them !

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work Hazel.

Claireabelle said...

They are fab Hazel
x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I bet this is the sort of item that you can't stop feeling- the different surfaces look so tactile.

Anonymous said...

Stunning

Hannah - Mary P said...

Those are so lovely. I'm sure the recipient will adore them...I might try and make something similer myself.

Hannah - Mary P said...

Those are so lovely. I'm sure the recipient will adore them...I might try and make something similer myself.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning! Love the UTEE effects on the top one! x

Angelnorth said...

Both beautiful and I love the texture of the second one but being a blue/green girl I love the first one best :o)

sam21ski said...

Oh WOW these are both stunning Hazel xxx

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous work Hazel.

Lorraine said...

love the top one and that colour is beautiful

Carol Ann said...

The are absolutely beautful

Vicky said...

I have been lucky enough to see these IRL and they are absolutely gorgeous! The top one is definitely my favourite.