Monday 16 March 2009

Lots to do challenge- Masks



I made these little tags to send off with the swaps- I don't normally blog these little RAKs, but this week the challenge on Lots To Do is 'masks'. I bought a Tim Holtz mask a while ago, but hadn't got around to using it. Tags are a brilliant way to experiment, so I got out that mask and away I went! I haven't entered a challenge for ages, but since this one came along at just the right time, I am entering.

Colour: Glimmer Mists, Distress Inks, Versafine (red and black), gilt wax
Stamps: All Elusive Images (the damask design is actually the corner flourish from the new Butterfly Daisy Collage plate)
Other: Mountboard shapes cut with Sizzix (thanks, Tasha!), Tim Holtz flourish mask, Prima flowers, gem shapes from Hobbycraft.

18 comments:

sam21ski said...

Brilliant creations Hazel, thanks for your support and for joining in with us this week on the lotstodo challenge - Sam xxxx

Anonymous said...

ooo these are gorgeous...wonderful colour combo.

Viv said...

These are lovely! Great colours.

Ang C said...

gorgeous tags - love the colours

crafty creations said...

Hiya Hazel and thank you so much for joining the Lotstodo Challenge with these fantastic tags

xx Hilda

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful work Hazel, love the slightly muted colours and the eclectic look of these!

For the life of me said...

these r lovely xxxxx

Sid said...

Hazel, I got the bottom left one ! Gorgeous colours you have chosen and the masks certainly perform well !

Anonymous said...

Oh the are fantastic

My name is Cindy said...

Great colours - you (and Tim) make it seem so easy, must get one and try mine.

Isabelle Norris said...

This is gorgeous Hazel!! love the colours you used on those !
isaxx

Anonymous said...

They all beautiful Hazel! Adore that colour combo!

Lorraine said...

I was wondering how you got that flourish technique..this heart tag looks great and I am now the proud owner of it..thanks Hazel

Jaqi said...

These are absolutly gorgeous, now what does one have to do to get one? I would love to trade with you anytime, you work is beautiful. Email me if you are interested, Thanks for sharing Jaqi

June said...

Beautiful work on these
Hugs June x

Von said...

beautiful love the colours and accent flower
Von

Carol Ann said...

Absolutely love these, beautiful work x

Pat said...

These are georgeous Hazel...and Im priveleged to have recd one x