Monday 2 July 2007

Another teaser.

I finally completed this mini-book last night, to my great satisfaction. The weather was so awful yesterday, I knew I wouldn't get to the Post Office to post this to Kym, so rather than rush the finishing off in the morning, I waited until the baby was asleep and did it then. But I still don't want to put the photos on until Kym has received it! I really enjoyed the project, though, and I have promised my Husband that I will make a Danny themed book for him for his birthday. It's great that I have a man who encourages me in my artwork, and would rather have a handmade book than a computer game!
I will post all of the details about the completed project with the photos. Now for Wednesday Stamper (Better late than never!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, Hazel.
My DH said, when shown mine, "you're giving that away?" He obviously didn't appreciate that, had it not been for signing up for the swap, I would never in a million years have dreamt of making something like this, and now I know how to do it, and how easy it actually is,I can make plenty more for keeps.

Jacqueline said...

Ooh how pretty is this! Love these beautiful colours and the fact that somebody may actually write in it - seems amazing - what a lovely gift!

Rika said...

This is great, what a wonderful gift!

Caroline Moore said...

Hazel - I wouldn't want to have given that away but obviously would love to receive it - its brilliant. The background colours are fantastic with all the stamping.

Vintage Papers said...

this is a gorgeous gift! and my favorite colors too! lovely!