Saturday 21 July 2007

Normal service will be resumed in the morning...

I received my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 9am this morning, and I have just now finished it! (I did manage not to neglect the baby, but I was grateful for his unusual 3 hour nap this afternoon!) I am grateful to my Dear Husband for his patience, as he has had no real adult conversation at all today, and he let me read this evening from when Dan went to sleep until the book was finished.
I won't spoil it for those who had more to do today than read the book, but I will say that it is worth waiting for, and yes, everything does get explained at the end...
I have photos of the other two 'Art' ATCs to show in the morning, and I'm working on a Jacob's Ladder for a swap. Back to reality, in other words!

No comments: