Thursday 12 July 2007

Ssh, don't wake the baby!

Still no stamping, I'm afraid, but since Dan has remembered how to sleep again, I don't mind! I caught up on my housework yesterday evening, and had an early night, and as I type he is having his morning nap (on my lap, so I'm typing one-handed), the first for two weeks.
I thought I would just take the opportunity to list the things I have planned for this month, and the swaps I am involved in, so I can prioritise!
UK Stampers 3x3 ATC swap- 'Artistic license'. Due 26th July.
UK Stampers 'Jacob's Ladder' swap- Due end of July.
UK Stampers 'cute v. arty' challenge- ongoing.
I have also set myself a challenge of altering a Christmas candle which was given to me as a leaving gift from work last year, and I hate, plus Carrie very kindly sent me some Dominoes to play with.
It's actually a small list, not intimidating at all! This means I can think about joining in with the new "Think Monday, Think ATC" challenges that have started. (I had better catch up with Isa's challenges first!)
And now Dan is awake, and it's time to go out and do baby activities, but I can start thinking about stamping again!

No comments: