Saturday 28 July 2007

Think Monday, Think ATC- Holiday

I finally managed to finish my ATC for this week's Think Monday, Think ATC challenge. Boy, did I struggle with this one! I hope it's just because of this cold I have, but I really wasn't inspired, and this isn't my best work. However, I have decided to use it, even though I don't like it, as I am not ashamed to show I have off days! The important thing is to recognise when something isn't quite right. It would be far worse if I thought this was amazing!
Anyway, the faux postcard in the background was made with my Hero Arts script stamp, a Rubbadubadoo butterfly stamp, and Distress Ink in Vintage photo. Then there is a layer of torn Mulberry paper, then a photo of a French beach printed onto a transparency. Finally, a swirl stamp from Aud Design was stamped in black Stazon and highlighted with white pen, and I wrote "Wish you were here" to finish. Hmmm, not sure where I was going with this!

6 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

It has an old vacation feel to it....I don't think it's that bad!

Anonymous said...

I like the colours and the swirl, and the feeling of past holidays,

Vintage Papers said...

love the photo - and the swirls.
I agree with the other posters - it has an old vacation feel to it!
beautiful!

Debbi Baker said...

I think it is fine! I think this is the first time I have come by your blog and I wanted to say how much I like your banner and your blog. Very nice! I read back a few posts and you sound so sweet - make sure you make the most of that beautiful baby of yours - they grow up soooooooooooo fast!

Unknown said...

klasse

Anonymous said...

nice ATC