Saturday 7 July 2007

Happy Weekend, everyone!

I didn't post yesterday, as my Husband had the day off and we had a family day. As the weather was not brilliant, we just 'mooched' around the shops, had a nice lunch, then 'mooched' some more. The baby had two good naps, we had a chance to chat, it was a great day! Today is going to be similar, except 'sea-front' instead of shops, lovely.
I am in the middle of two long-winded projects at the moment. One involves my lovely Bind-it-all, and is a present for my Husband. The other involves sewing one hundred shirt buttons onto some cloth! I do have these mad ideas sometimes! Neither project is ready for photos yet, but they're coming!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hazel-- I look forward to seeing your projects. I will be adding you to my blog.. nice work...

Julie Prichard said...

100 buttons? I love it already!